Most Popular Reports
Tap into one of the largest sources of targeted traffic and find out why Facebook may soon top Google for ad suppremecy. CLICK HERE for a special presentation...
Unlock the power of "Gmail Advertising" to read the mind of your prospects and place the ideal message at the ideal time directly into their inbox. CLICK HERE to find out how...
Traditional, “long form” salesletters are DEAD and video salesletters are TRIPLING sales across multiple markets. CLICK HERE to learn why...
Little-known, "undercover" strategies for growing a massive, highly-responsive, ultra-targeted opt-in list in any market. CLICK HERE to learn more...
- New Lewisville Area HDJ Review - Eipuri Sushi April 1, 2014When Master Sushi Chef Eipuri Rufuru decided to open a sushi restaurant in a small West Virginia town like Lewisville, he knew that he would have to offer a few specialty rolls in order to please his customers. Like most Americanized sushi joints, Eipuri offers Philadelphia Rolls and California Rolls, but recently he has developed some special maki rolls ma […]Stanton
- Where has the year gone? March 25, 2014In case you are wondering, dear readers, where we've been, suffice it to say that our Weenie Wonks have had a tumultuous year! Chris James, head of our Huntington bureau, was last seen walking into a Weight Watchers location mumbling about the number of points in a quart of KFC coleslaw. We theorize that he's been forbidden to eat hot dogs for a ti […]Stanton
- The World Wakes Up April 9, 2013In the United States, the true authority on hot dogs is the National Hot Dog and Sausage Council. Like most associations these folks have to be diplomatic when it comes to judging the merits of its constituency and can't really say what they believe if it show favoritism toward any one individual constituent. But once in a while, the truth refuses to st […]Stanton
- Morgantown HDJ Review - The Bear Cave April 1, 2013Once in a while I am still surprised to find a HDJ that is really old school. Usually that means that they have a 1950s era Sunbeam bun steamer or make their slaw in an antique Norge mixer, but when I was recently introduced to this hidden away HDJ on Peacock Avenue, I was truly taken aback. A relic from the past, The Bear Cave makes no bones about being a m […]Stanton
- Pepperoni Roll Power Play March 19, 2013Today a bill was introduced in the West Virginia House of Delegates to make the Pepperoni Roll the official state food of West Virginia. This has caught us here at WVHotDogs.com completely by surprise and our operatives have been scrambling all afternoon to launch a counter-offensive in the war for Mountain State gastro-domination. Take this as a quick legis […]Stanton
- St. Albans HDJ Review - Sammy's Chili Dogs January 19, 2013After a long hiatus, partially because of holidays and partially to give our triglycerides a chance to return to tolerable levels, our Weenie Wonks are back on the job just in time to catch a brand-spanking new HDJ in their first week of business. And while sometimes a new restaurant takes a while to get their sea legs and start putting out a quality product […]Stanton
- Charleston West Side HDJ Death Match Round 4 - The Smokehouse vs. The Grill November 9, 2012Let's wrap this up, shall we? After struggling to find HDJs on Charleston's West Side, I have given up trying to find lesser known contenders and just moving to the final, some might say, marquee pairing The Smokehouse vs. The Grill. Since it's been so long since we reviewed The Grill, here is some background: The Grill, on Washington Street j […]Stanton
- Charleston West Side HDJ Death Match Round 3 - The Smokehouse vs. Sistah's Rib Shack November 7, 2012Unfortunately this round is going to be a walkover, since I made 5 visits to Sistah's Rib Shack at lunch time and twice at dinner time and never once found them open. Folks, it doesn't matter how good you think your food is, you have to be open when you say you're going to be open! The Smokehouse moves on! […]Stanton
- Charleston West Side HDJ Death Match Round 2 - The Smokehouse vs. Sam's Hot Dog Stand October 23, 2012We reviewed Sam's Hot Dog Stand's West Side location on its very first day of business in 2008. You can read that review here. Not much has changed, except the Weenieistas seemed a little more sure of themselves now and they no longer deliver your hot dog in a coffin, but wrapped nicely in wax paper. But as for the quality of the hot dog, nothing […]Stanton
- Charleston West Side HDJ Death Match Round 1 - Hog and Dog vs. The Smokehouse October 17, 2012The first round of our West Side HDJ Death Match pits the venerable Smokehouse - the oldest remaining HDJ on the West Side against the newest - Hog and Dog. These two HDJs are also the farthest apart geographically but perhaps the closest in quality of all the HDJ entries we are likely to see during this contest. Hog and Dog occupies the former site of the o […]Stanton